1. These Terms and Conditions are applicable to all services provided by GoGirl (ABN: 74 796 871 462) t/as ‘GoGirl’ tax service and to the use of the Website gogirl.io and/or the GoGirl phone app
2. Your agreement to these terms and conditions will be indicated by: the execution of any contract, commencement or completion of any business activities, or use of any of our services, including the Website and App, whichever occurs first.
3. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws in force in the Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in that State or location.
4. These Terms and Conditions may be amended at any time without notice.
5. If any clause of these Terms and conditions is held to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, the invalid or unenforceable clause shall be deemed to be omitted.
6. We may collect confidential and personal information about you.
7. As far as the law permits, GoGirl will keep the information confidential and not share it with third parties.
8. The Client indemnifies GoGirl against all losses, damage or liability arising in connection with:
* Claims by third parties of infringement of intellectual property;
* Competing claims to title;
* Loss or damage to the property of GoGirl;
* Claims by any person in respect of personal injury, illness or death, or loss of or damage to any property;
* Claims by government authorities for breach of law; or
* Liability for taxes, duties, fines or penalties.
Limitation of Liability
9. To the maximum extent permitted by law, GoGirl gives no warranties, and shall have no liability to the Client in relation to:
* Use or implementation of GoGirl services;
* Unsuitability of GoGirl services for any specific purpose;
* Any other liability relating to the project works or outcome from Go Girl’s services;
* Without limiting the foregoing provisions of this clause, neither GoGirl, its employees nor contractors shall have any liability in relation to any indirect or consequential loss, relating to any of the services provided.
* Any advice provided by GoGirl is general advice only and GoGirl accept no liability if the desired result is not achieved by the Client.
10. With respect to your use of the GoGirl platform and your participation in the Services, you agree that you will not:
* Impersonate any person or entity’
* Stalk, threaten, or otherwise harass any person, or carry any weapons;
* Violate any law, statute, rule, permit, ordinance or regulation;
* Interfere with or disrupt the Services or the GoGirl platform or the servers or networks connected to the GoGirl platform;
* Post information or interact on the GoGirl Platform or Services in a manner which is false, inaccurate, misleading (directly or by omission or failure to update information), defamatory, libellous, abusive, obscene, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, threatening, harassing, or illegal;
* Post email or otherwise transmit any malicious code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment or surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
* Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any information transmitted through the GoGirl Platform;
* ‘frame’ or ‘mirror’ any part of the GoGirl Platform, without our prior written authorisation or use meta tags or code or other devices containing any reference to use in order to direct any person to any other web site for any purpose; or
* Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the GoGirl Platform or any software used on or for the GoGirl Platform;
* Rent, lease, lend, sell, redistribute, license or sublicense the GoGirl Platform or access to any portion of the GoGirl Platform;
* Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to retrieve, index, scrape, “data mine”, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the GoGirl Platform or its contents;
* Link directly or indirectly to any other websites;
* Transfer or sell your User account, password and/or identification to any other party
* Discriminate against or harass anyone on the basis of race, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, medical condition, marital status, age or sexual orientation; or
* Cause third party to engage in the restricted activities above.
11. Save and except for any third-party copyright included on this website under a licence or agreement, all the content of this Website and App and downloads from it, is owned by GoGirl. All rights reserved.
12. Other than for the purpose of an subject to the conditions prescribed under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) (or any other applicable legislation throughout the world), or as otherwise provided for in this copyright notice, no part of any Content may in any form or by any means (including electronic, mechanical, photocopying or recording) be reproduced, adapted stored in a retrieval system, transmitted or reproduced on any other Internet website or App, without prior written permission of the copyright owner.
13. GoGirl makes no warranties or representations that third party material on this Website and App or material on other websites and Apps to which this Website or App is linked, does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any person anywhere in the world. GoGirl is not, and must not be taken to be, authorising infringement of my intellectual property rights contained in material on other sites by linking this Website or App to such material on other sites and Apps.
14. This website and App may contain trademarks or logos other companies or organisations and these are proprietary to the registered owner(s) of such marks.
Third Party Material
15. GoGirl does not sell or provide your personal information to third parties. However, GoGirl may use your information without making reference to your name, to create marketing statistics, identity user demands and to assist in meeting your need.
Consequences of use
17. This Website an App may only be used for lawful purposes. Any unlawful use of the Website or App may give rise to an offence or claim being made against you.
Links to other websites or Apps
18. GoGirl may provide links to other websites or App on the Website/App. This does not imply any commercial relationship between GoGirl and the owners of those websites or Apps, takes no responsibility for any content displayed on those websites. Go Girl website and APP may contain information provided by third parties. GoGirl accepts no responsibility for any advice provided by third parties.
19. The establishment has a NO REFUND policy.
20. All information provided on this website and App is general in nature and does not apply to your personal circumstances.
21. GoGirl may make content changes to the materials contained on its website and App at any time without notice. However, GoGirl does not make any commitment to update the materials.
22. All dispute and claim resolution must be handled on an individual basis, between you and GoGirl rather than a class action, representative action or collective action, whether this be past, present or future related matters between yourself arising out of using the GoGirl service.